September 22nd 2007 Posted at Review
Comments Off on Vegas Baby, Vegas!
register for their Perfect 10 newsletter. The Perfect 10 newsletter is actually a good thing to sign up for even if they weren’t giving away a Vegas vacation. The Perfect 10 newsletter brings you the latest deals on luxury hotels and resorts. As they note,
We personally select the best combinations of luxurious 4- and 5-star hotel rooms paired with unique local activities, special-occasion amenities, and pampering upgrades to make your trip unforgettable.
In other words they put together great deals and giveaways and then let the select members of their Perfect 10 newsletter. I registered for their giveaway and all it required was my zip code and email address! No intrusive marketing survey, no huge form requiring every last detail of your life and your mother maiden name. They have made contest entry easy as pie. The winner will be staying at the Wynn Las Vegas. What else will the winner of the contest receive?
- Three consecutive nights lodging for two in a Salon Suite at the Wynn Las Vegas. Approximate Retail Value (ARV $1,950);
- A Four Hundred Dollar ($400) dinner credit redeemable toward a dinner for two at the SW Steakhouse at the Wynn;
- A Four Hundred Dollar ($400) credit redeemable toward Wynn spa services or shopping;
- Two (2) tickets for the Le Reve show at the Wynn Las Vegas during the stay (ARV $198)
- Limousine transportation to and from McCarran Airport in Las Vegas (ARV $200);
Airfare to Las Vegas isn’t provided but given the great value of this package, it’s worth it for the winner to spring for the tickets themselves. Additionally joining the newsletter does more than bring you really good deals on travel, you also get a guide to high end destination clubs. I have already entered the contest for a 3 day Las Vegas Holiday, you should too.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.